dry sperm on pubic hair?

By February 6, 2016 - 6:32am

me and my bf were fooling around...I had just begun stroking him. but didn't touch the tip...that means my hands were dry. meanwhile I accidentally touched the pubic hair and skin (where the clitoris starts). then I immediately wiped with the dry part of my undie..(i was having clothes on ) are there any risks???? I'm so tensed

Thank u so much that relieved me

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Pregnancy can only occur if he ejaculates into your vagina during penetration. Sperm cannot travel over dry surfaces and also dies within a few minutes in open air. It dies or gets damaged more quickly when handled.
So, there is no possibility of pregnancy in this scenario. In the future I suggest you avoid sexual activity that causes you stress.
Below I have pasted a link to more information about pregnancy and outercourse:
Feel free to also use the search bar above to get more information.