Due date help

I had sex on June 14th 2015 then had period on June 17th. Then I had sex through out July and had period 21st July. I'm
Now pregnant and due 9th may 2016 (25 weeks 2days at the moment)
Could I be pregnant from the sex on June the 14th or did it happen in aug? Thanks

You had two periods after sex in June - you are not pregnant if you have menstrual periods, so you are pregnant from sex in August. Your due date proves this.

Because I slept with 2 people one on 14th June and the other after that whom I'm with now. So there's no way it can be the one from 14th June? By late implantation or anything like that?
On the 16th sept my scan said I was 5 weeks 6 days
So when did it happen do you think?

As I said, you got pregnant in August. A Sept. scan showing 5/6 would validate this. You couldn't have gotten pregnant in June or the scan would have read 12+ weeks. Plus, you had periods. Think rationally about this.