ask: Early period

my period is pretty irregular but my last one ended two weeks ago and today it looks like a start of a new cycle (relatively less flow but usual cramping and stuff). I'm still a virgin but I've had outercourse before.

saminorah

hi i am 20 years old i am having period problem for last 5 month because it comes earlier then i used to for example it come(22/5 and next one was 13/6 ) plz help me to understand thanks u

DaisyN Guide (reply to saminorah)

Hi saminorah,

Not all cycles will be the same. If you got one on 5/22 and then on 6/13, that pretty close.  Sometimes ovarian cysts and many other conditions can cause changes to a woman's cycle.

Daisy

DaisyN Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER.  In most cases, having an irregular period can be benign and it's usually caused by an underlying hormonal imbalance that is easily treated with birth control pills.  But your doctor will have to determine which treatment will be best for you.  Depending also on your medical history.  

Daisy

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: