Early periods.

i had my periods just last month,i and my boyfriend have being sexually active to the 5th day after i was done with my periods,and now it just twelve days after i finished my periods but am back again in my periods,am surely getting confused here.

Your period this month is irregular for some reason, that could include stress or some kind of hormonal imbalance in your system. 

If this doesn't normally happen to you (in other words, if you are normally regular) then wait and see what next month brings. Make sure you are using protection at all times.