Early spotting? Sign of pregnancy..

I had irregular spotting fora bout 6 months. I was given a 25 days of estrace and 10 days of provera to "reset" my reproductive tract.Which gave me a normal period. I had sex the day before ovulation with the hopes of getting pregnant. About a week later I started to spot, mainly when I checked my cervical position which leads me to believe my cervix was bleeding? and it wasnt spotting? Or does this mean the estrace/provera didnt work??

Thanks for your question and welcome to Empowher!

Spotting in early pregnancy is not uncommon - this may be what is happening to you. I assume you are not taking Estrace anymore? It is never to be used in pregnancy (due to the risks of birth defects).

Only an internal exam will really tell you of cervical bleeding - which needs to be seen to by a health care professional anyway. If you do suspect internal bleeding, you may want to set up an appointment.

When is your period due? I know you are irregular but do you know?

Have you taken a pregnancy test?