I me and my boyfriend were having sex he was wearing a condom and he cm and when he pulled out the condom was complety broken so he when and got me the plan be one step and I took it 4 hours later I got no side effect and also I was ovluting that day so I'm pretty freak out because In the pass 5 years ago I had unprotected sex took plan b and it ended up not working and I had to get an abortion. So I'm hair worried that this time it will go wrong again

All we can tell you is that Plan B works 90-95% of the time if you were ovulating. You did your best so all you can do is wait it out. I'm sure you know the side effects so be prepared for bleeding (or not) and an irregular cycle next month. But you can test for pregnancy within 21 days of taking EC.