ECee2 Pills and Vaginal Bleeding

I took ECee2 pill after 32 hours of coitus and as usual,I used to have a vaginal bleed after 7days by taking that pill. But this time,today is the 7th day after taking that pill and I still don't have any bleeding. I'm starting to worry and as a detail, I used it once on 16th June and I had a vaginal bleed on 23 June. And after that I had coitus on 3rd July and I took that pill on 4th July.
Am I getting pregnant? Or something wrong? I'm totally worried. Please help me. Thank you.

I also took ecee2 after 4hours of having coitus with my bf.on 27 June. But not bleeding till today. He keeped his sperms out side. I had regular bleeding on last 11June. I tested with pregnancy test on 1July, it is negave. But I start worried. Am I also getting pregnant or sth wrong because of not bleeding. What can happen? Please help me. Thank you

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Most women do experience changes on their next period after taking an emergency pill.  Sometimes, your period can come earlier or be delayed.  It’s important to also keep in mind.  Emergency contraception differs from regular contraception in one important way. The operative word is ‘emergency’,  not to be used regularly to prevent unwanted pregnancy. It is meant for a one-off situation when unprotected sex occurs and a pregnancy must be prevented. It is not a substitute for regular contraception.  You will need to take a home pregnancy test, to know if you are pregnant.