Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest


By Anonymous August 18, 2016 - 3:49pm
Rate This

I'm a 54 year old male,that can't ejackulate,well i can some after a long masturbate session with lube,and only drops come out.Is there anythging I could do or eat?

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Thank you for your post!

There is nothing you could eat or drink that could help but there are medications that could help. You will need to talk to your doctor about this, we have limited resources on EmpowHER in terms of men's health.

Please make an appointment with your doctor.


August 19, 2016 - 5:30am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Sex 101

Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!