Hi empowher

Hope you can ease my fear. I gave my bf a handjob (hate that word but Yh) .. Thereafter he fingered me -
There was no penis penetration into my vagina

He ejaculated on himself and I don't know if he cleant himself properly. He gingered me after. I feel so clumsy. WORST CASE: there was traces of sperm.
Would pregnancy only be likely if he fingered me IMMEDIATELY ? Or does it not matter

My next expected period is towards the end of this month and I'm so nervous and scared

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
You cannot become pregnant from this situation. He needs to ejaculate into your vagina during penetration in order for pregnancy to occur. Sperm dies within a few minutes in open air. But fingering with sperm on the fingers cannot cause pregnancy.
Below I have pasted a link to an article that talks more about outercourse and pregnancy.