Q: 

EllaOne and late period

By Anonymous April 24, 2017 - 11:11am

Hey,
So my ex-partner and I had sex on the 13th day of my cycle and the condom broke. I took the EllaOne roughly 12 hours later. Now my period is one day late. What are the chances that I might be pregnant? I had very slight cramps yesterday and the day before. The same I get before the start of my period and I'm moody. Other than that I have no symptoms. My breasts are usually swollen and sore before periods but not even that this time. Can't have a baby at this point in my life. I'm worried. Partner and I broke up too. Don't know how long I should wait before taking a pregnancy test? Any idea on what are my chances?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!