ask: Emergency contraceptive fail??

hey guys :)
i always have my regular periods during da 19th of every month.and its a 30-day cycle (well calculated ) during my ovulation periods i had unprotected sex ( on the 2nd of next month). on the 4th i took a morning after pill and on the 10th of the very month i had very dark brownish coloured blood discharge. it was light and continued barely for 3 days!! but im not supposed to get my periods before the 19th!!! im still worried. i have VERY tender breasts, back ache and fatigue....wat does dis mean??im officialy PARAnoid!!

The morning after pill can cause bleeding within days to a week of taking it so this is likely what the bleeding was.

You can take a test anytime now to see if you are pregnant but the pill you took is about 92% accurate so there is a good chance it protected you.Your period may be different this month due to taking the morning after pill since this is also a side effect.

hey susan :) thankyou so much,but im freaking out more now. i did nt get my periods yet...3days past my due date.. is it normal?? should i be worried?? all my other symptoms like breast tenderness,fatigue,backpain and now currently light abdominal cramps are still here.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

As I said, emergency contraception can affect the next expected period but I think taking a pregnancy test will give you your answer now. Again, your risks are low so bear that in mind!

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: