Is Evamist Bio identical Natural Hormones?

By Anonymous April 18, 2012 - 1:52am

Hello, I am in my 3 rd year of Menopause and have been using all natural product s
I have been using Wellsprings Serenity Twenty to one, I would be interested in trying a spray could you reccommend, I have bought progeta spray and would like a bio identical spray with estriol ? I would appreciate your help and advise. Thank you kindly.
Many regards

Hi Rosa,

Thanks for your advise, However I live in Ireland and doctors here only know 1 method of treating menopause and that is HRT. I feel there is definately a healthier option to this. I am on all natural supplements one thing I would say is Flaxseeds are my number 1 I have no hot flashes since taking them. (Takes aprox 4-6 weeks for effects) However my body does need a certain amount of estrogen and progesterone?Emerita is USPprogeterone is it ok to take on its own? Is there anyone out there who complains of a ship like feeling as if they are on a ship maybe it is like the brain fog thing.
All comments greatly appreciated.

Hi Barbara,

I'm sorry but I could not find a spray containing estriol that I could recommend. I know that there are estriol creams that some women use as well. Have you asked your doctor for some recommendations?

I hope that our readers are able to help!

Anonymous (reply to Rosa Cabrera RN)

Hi Rosa,
Thanks for your reply. Could you explain then when it states that a ingredient has estradiol in it it is synthetic?Would I be right?
The name of the spray is Evamist and has estradiol in it. I am really looking for Bio identical hormones? My doctor would not understand Bio Identical Hormones < I live in Ireland Medicine here is a high percentage conventional . Thanks again.

Menopause Guide