Q: 

Even with Cialis I am unable to get hard let alone have an orgasm.

I am 60 years old my wife has not wanted to have sex for 16 years, I have done what most men do in this. Situation I used porn an masterbation, Six years ago I started going to çlubs, I orgasm once o week maybe, I have been to ten esscots and have had 3 orgasms, My wife and I are getting a divorce.

Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for sharing your story with our community. I am sorry to hear about the end of your marriage, but maybe that is the only solution to your situation.

Regards,