Ever heard of The Diva Cup?

By January 9, 2009 - 10:53am

Tired of using tampons & pads every month? Apparently there is another alternative! It is called "The Diva Cup."

Check it out:

Has anyone ever heard of this product?

Yup, I actually know a couple of women who use it! It's fantastically environmentally friendly and apparently works very well, from what they have said.

I'm not going to try it, I just don't fancy being out and about, trying to wash it out in a public restroom and then popping into the loo again to reinstall!

I kind of a tampon-kind-of-gal, with all due respect to Mother Earth!

But it is fairly highly recommended, from what I have read and heard. We just need to get over our fear of something new and different (and I include myself in this!)