Excluton pill

Is it okay to take excluton even its not on my period?. I just learned that my husband is coming home on august 5 so I took my first pill yeaterday july30. How effective would it be, is it safe for me not to get pregnant? Tnx

To prevent pregnancy you need to take your Pills as required. There is no way to trick the body with a medication if the dosage isn't prescribed the way you take it.

If you are not taking it as prescribed then you need to use a backup like a condom (which I assume you don't want to do with your husband).