Brain Tumors

Brain Tumors Guide

ask: Excruciating headaches that never leave

I have excruciatingly severe and painful headaches that never go away. They cause loss of vision for so far up to six weeks at a time. I vomit several times each day. I can't get it to go away or control the pain. I have no savings anymore and no insurance. It is very debilitating and I am finding it difficult to survive. I can not work anymore. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

You need to present yourself to a hospital. Something is wrong and needs immediate treatment. Go to a county hospital - they cannot refuse to see you (it's against the law) do a search for which ones are near you.

You may have something as serious as a tumor or it could be something less serious but you won't know unless you get tested. You can apply for government assisted healthcare like Medicaid or if you cannot work, you can apply for disability. But please get this seen straight away, it's just too important to let money stand in your way. County hospitals will put you on a payment plan, even if it takes years to pay off - you will still have your health.

Please do this today and keep us posted,