Is experiencing pre-menopause part of a thyroid disease?

I'm 43 and I had a thyroidectomy (removal of right thyroid only) 2 years ago.
Recently, I have been feeling almost all the symptoms of menopause- dizziness, tiredness, no menstrual period for 6 months, had chemotherapy 5 years ago (tablet form only- I was diagnosed with Plasmacytoma but I have fully recovered), Alos, I have POEMS Syndrome.
and I have started to have more hair on my arms and thighs, mood swings, depression, loss of weight. Nodules on my right shoulder.

What is this I am experiencing. Thanks in advance

Welcome to EmpowHER. Changes in your cycle, Mood swings, short-term memory loss, sometimes difficulty thinking straight, Vaginal dryness, Hot flashes and Sleep disturbances are some of the symptoms of menopause, but can also be signs of thyroid disease.  As far as the Nodules on your shoulder, it might be important to let your doctor know as well as your symptoms. 

Here's a link that might be helpful on Menopause

Menopause Guide