Extreme itchiness in both ears with white dry crusty matter collecting at the opening to my ears. Ringing in my ear has increased and I have pressure and headaches at the back of my neck up to the top of my head. Do you have any answers of what I may be

There could be any number of reasons why this is happening; you need an examination from a doctor.

You may have an infection which can also explain your pain as well as the discharge. Tinnitus is also a possibility as is a ruptured ear drum or an abscess inside your ear.

Another possibility is that you have dermatitis of the ear. This can cause discharge, itch, pain and if not treated, can cause worse infections.

You should see a doctor as soon as possible for a diagnosis and treatment.

Good luck, I hope you feel better soon.

Ear Infections

Ear Infections Guide