face is white but my skin is black

my skin from neck onwards is quite dark ,and turns black from my waist and lower back tooo

Hi Anonymous

I'm not sure what the solution is, you have given very little information. What race are you - what is your natural skin color? We all have different pigmentation and yours may be quite mixed or you may have a condition called vitiligo - you can read all about that here and see if you think this may be what you have : http://www.empowher.com/condition/vitiligo

I think it's best to see a dermatologist to find a cause for such discoloration so you both can determine a solution.

tell me solution