Facing problem of running nose throughout the night

My nose capillaries had broken. For every night, I felt there are liquid flowing inside my nose and eventually accumulate as sputum. I have to wake up in the middle of night to spilt the sputum. I have consulted doctor and the doctor said I have to take more vitamin C and water. He prescribed some running nose medicine and leptose. He said," if the condition still persist, I might have to undergo welding'. Is this the only way to cure the broken capillaries? Are there any other alternative solutions which are more cheaper?

As susan told, Running nose is not associated with broken capillaries . Usually i take febrex plus, Since its OTC you can get it easily in any drug store without any prescription... Try to take it.

Dear Anon

Broken capillaries on the nose don't usually have symptoms other than redness of the skin and the appearance of tiny thread-like veins.

Difficulty with a running nose and sputum are not really symptomatic of broken capillaries. Do you have another problem with your nasal passages or adenoids? Do you suffer from allergies?

In general, people use lasers or topical creams (that include Vitamin C, rose water or chamomile).

With regard to "welding", does your doctor mean using a laser? I am unfamiliar with any kind of medical or cosmetic "welding" for broken veins.

If you can answer some of my questions, I'd love to guide you further!

Allergies Guide