Fainting and crying during sex?

hi im a 20 year female, suffering from PCOS never fallen pregnant with my periods being regular every month. i just had sexual intercourse a few hours ago and it felt amazing , like it never has before felt that amazing, i was on top of him and i was sort of lifting my body upwards each time, and out of no where i blacked out and my head dropped and i felt that i was passing out, at the same time my arms felt really weak and i started coldsweating, i felt my body shake and my hands shake and i stated crying... my fiance made me lie down on my back but all this lasted about 1.5 minutes... what does this mean? also i some times feel no pleasure, a little pleasure and some days it feels extremely good like today, why does this happen?

Sex can feel ok and really good, depending on the kind of sex you have and how you are generally feeling. 

In terms of the fainting, some men and women do actually faint after an orgasm althoughit's not very common. 

It's thought to be something to do with how carbon monoxide mixes with your blood, after experiencing and orgasm which entails heavy breathing and exertion. 

Fainting doesn't last very long and it's good that you were in bed where you could lie down and recover. It's common to feel shaky and have the cold sweats after fainting.

If this happens again, talk to your doctor but it may be a one-off thing, we hope.