Falling in love, but don't know waht to do. What should I do?

By December 22, 2010 - 9:22am

Me and this guy have prader willi syndrome. I am a 19 year old female and he is 26 years old. I told him that I liked him more than a friend, but I am flling in love with him. Should I tell him that. He broke up with his girlfriend because she didn't understand about his condition. We went to The Children's Institute to help us with our health. I think that we should be together because of that. I'm waiting for his response. He said that he is still thinking, but he said the other day that I should have my mom take a picture or record me danciong to the Michele Jackson the exsperience for the wii and send It to him, either to his phone or email an dthen his head will go over the top, and then he said that this boy that was also at the center with us has a bigger package than him because he saw him as he walked up on him trying to get in the shower, but didn't know that he was in there. He he flirting with me? I still like the other guy that I met there too, but he cheated on me was supose to send me the jewlry for my birthday that the staff didn't let him give me because they knew that we liked each other. Do you think he is getting married to his friend because he wanted me to come see him in Illinois when I live in New York an dhave sex with him? The 26 year old guy says that I don't need him and I said I know and that I'm not going backward I'm going forward. Just becaue the 26 year old guy like the same typeof movie that I do, and we have Prader Willi Syndrome, but that is why I think that we should be together with us having Prader Willi Syndrome becaue people with Prader Willi Syndrome understand each others fellings I think. What should I do pease help me. Should I tell him that Iam falling in love with him or that I am in loved with him because I was falling in love with him when I was supose to be going out with the other guy and talking to him more on the phone than the other guy that I was supose to be with. Please help me. I need answers please. I'm going crazy here. Thank You I would really appreciate your advice.

At age 19 you are still very young and have many years ahead of you. Before you decide anything, you might find it helpful to join a support group for people with prader willi syndrome so that you have others to talk to about your feelings on a regular basis and so you can learn more about dating men who do and don't have this.

Here are some suggestions for you:

Anonymous (reply to Pat Elliott)

I know that I'm still young at age 19, but that's not my problem or my issue. My problem is that I want to be with the 25 year old, and I think he's flirting with me sometimes when we talk on the phone together, but even though I told him that I like him more thana friend and he says that he's still thinking to ggive me a respose and say what he wants to say to me.