Q: 

At fear

By Anonymous November 11, 2016 - 8:41am

Hi man!!

I and my girl friend had a tight hug and deep kiss .... (with cloths on )while that time my sperm get realised for 2 times and for her white also relised .... our( both sexual organs are as straight) now she does not get her periods (more then 7 days has passed from her periods day) at present.... did she would pregnant and We where wearing (my inner ,jeens, her lower and panties )....may my sperm wet pass over her lower and panties we don't know that Pls help as ...we both are at mind depression....

Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad you reached out to our community with your concern. You and your girlfriend can stop worrying. There was no risk for pregnancy because you were both wearing clothes, and sperm cannot pass through clothes. You only kissed and hugged.

High stress over the possibility of becoming pregnant could explain why her period is late. If she can do her best to relax, her stress levels will go down, and her period should start.

Regards,

Tags: