Fear of sex

By Anonymous February 11, 2016 - 8:57pm

I got married 1.5 years before we had sex at the first time at our first night i got severe pain after that i got so much fear to have sex. We will have nice foreplay and at the time of inserting i just push my husband. just consulted many gynocologist but there is no use in that , there is a big misunderstanding between my husband . I dont know what to do
I cant able to overcome that fear

H Anon

Thanks for your question and I'm sorry you're feeling this way - I understand how detrimental this can be for you and your marriage.

I think your problem may be less physical than mental/emotional. I think talking to a therapist can help you to ease your fear about sex. Ask your doctor for a referral. Sex is a wonderful thing and once you can overcome your anxiety you'll feel a lot better.

We have an active thread on this topic that I encourage you to read: