feeding issues with 3.5 month old baby

my baby is of 3.5 months old(breastfed)..the problem with him is that..until unless we swing him to make him sleepy, he will not take his feed(even if he is hungry), tried many other ways, but nothing worked. From 1 month or so we are facing this.
Please help me with this.

Some babies need a certain time and situation to be able to nurse comfortably but if your baby is not getting enough nutrition, you need to take him to the pediatrician to make sure he is thriving well.

For now, keep swinging him to ensure he is feeding. I know it's frustrating but your pediatrician may have some good ideas on what to do. Another - even better -  idea is to talk to a lactation consultant who will definitely have ways to help you.