Hyperhidrosis

Hyperhidrosis Guide

ask: feeling dizziness all the times

cant find the answers as to y every day i'm feeling dizzy and having a bad tension behind my neck mostly when i get up in the morning.i go as far as getting a ct scan done and the result was all good but i'm still having this problem about 3 yrs now .i'm so frustrated over the feeling and cant get any help with it no matter what doctor i go.My doctor recommend me to a neurologist and he too said nothing is wrong. Plz i need help with my health before i get worse.

Hi Keisha lee

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry you have been dealing with this for so long with few results.

Dizziness can be a symptom of many things: low blood pressure, low iron, Vertigo, poor nutrition, ear problems and blood pressure issues to name just a few.

Have you been tested for all of the above? How is your diet?

Let us know about the possible conditions you could have above.

Also, take note of your posture and your bedding - they may be the cause.

We hope to hear back from you soon,

Keisha lee (reply to Susan Cody)

well at first when it started it was severe i couldn't stand the doctor say it might be vertigo.my iron level is 10.8 which is low but the doctor say i shouldn't be feeling like this because its not that bad.Is there anything i can do if its vertigo i'm experiencing.I am getting a lot of pain in my shoulders and behind my neck .Do vertigo causes this too? Sometimes i feel like i'm going to fall.At times it started with my head feeling tight and then the dizziness and then pain.this is a day to day feeling i really don't know what to do.My blood pressure is always good when i check it.This have caused me to loose a lot of weight real fast.i lost 7 pounds in 3 days.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Keisha lee)

Hi again!

Symptoms of Vertigo, may last only a few seconds, but may come and go for weeks or even years.

• Sudden, short (15-30 seconds), intense bursts of dizziness when you move your head a certain way, roll over in bed, or tip your head back to look up. Symptoms do not occur when the head is held still.
  • Feeling like the room is spinning
  • Light-headedness
  • Imbalance
  • Nausea and/or vomiting
  • Lingering fatigue

You can read a lot more on Vertigo in our extensive Vertigo section here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/vertigo

There is another inner ear disorder called Meniere's Disease that can cause great dizziness. Please take a look at this information: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/menieres-disease#definition

With regard to your neck pain, this could be an issue with you upper spine or even stress, your posture, how you sit/work or your sleeping situation.

But I really do think it might be a good idea to see an ear specialist to see if your ears are the problem. At least to rule it out.

Keisha lee (reply to Susan Cody)

Well i will see a ear specialist as you suggested. but i don't have any problem whenever i look up .I cannot hold my head down to do anything not even to sweep the floor. All the dizziness is when i hold my head down to pick up anything.I will read some more about vertigo.Thanks for responding.

Does the thought of doing your taxes stress you out?: