Feeling very sick..

So basically I've been having a really bad backache and migraine/dizziness since last week & just yesterday I got a fever at night and ever since the fever,I've this very uncomfortable feeling at my abdomen,more so on the lower abdomen and on the right. I tried pressing it and it felt really hard and when i press it near the navel area,it hurts to a certain extent. Also,since the fever my back ache is more painful at the top part and it also hurts the area nearing my underams.. Could you tell me what sickness my symptoms indicate? Could it possibly be kidney stone or ..? Thank you.

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concerns.

You could possibly have kidney stones or your appendix may be acting up.

Symptoms for kidney stones are the same for both men and women. Since some women have a higher threshold of pain, some women may ignore their symptoms and classify their pain as menstrual cramps, back pain or sore muscles.

Symptoms include:
• Nausea
• Vomiting
• Fever
• Chills
• Urine that smells bad or looks cloudy
• Burning feeling when you urinate
• Severe pain on either side of your lower back
• More vague pain
• A stomach ache that doesn’t go away
• Blood in your urine

Appendix symptoms can be quite similar. Symptoms include pain and swelling in the abdomen, pain when sneezing and coughing and breathing deeply, nausea, vomiting, appetite loss, constipation, diarrhea, trapped gas and fever.

This condition is an emergency and the appendix is usually removed. However, it might take several hours to confirm a diagnosis before surgery.

Antibiotics are used to treat infections. You can’t currently prevent appendicitis, but to avoid a rupture, go to a hospital right away if you’re suffering from excessive abdominal pain.

You need to see a doctor. Your body is giving you warning signs that something is wrong so take heed of these warnings and see a doctor as soon as possible. Your symptoms could be caused by a vast array of things where exams/testing can form a conclusion.