A few questions about the Next Choice pil....

Hello its really been helpful reading some comments from previous posts, calming me down a bit, but i do have a few questions regarding the morning after pill next choice. I had unprotected sex last night around 6pm, noo condom, and im not on birth control (i know, very dumb move!). Took the first next choice pill around 8pm, and the second one at 830pm so i wouldnt forget in the morning. He pulled out, but i was worried about pre cum, and im not entirely sure if he pulled out in time before ejaculation. This was also my first time having sex, soo even more stress! Im just worried a bit because im scheduled to get my period in 4 days, but i have been having some dizziness and A TON of exhaustion (im guessing side effects of next choice) . Just need somebody to reassure me i did everything okay! (Besides the unprotected sex). Also, when should i expect my period? Im VERY stressed and nervous about the whole situation. Please and thank you! :)

Okay gotcha! Will taking the second pill a half hour after taking the first pill change the effectiveness of the pill in any way?

(reply to Anonymous)

You can contact the Next Choice Medical Communications dept at 1-866-9WATSON to determine if this will decrease effectiveness.

Good Luck!

Side effects with Next Choice®
include nausea, abdominal pain, fatigue, headache, dizziness, breast tenderness, vomiting, and diarrhea. Menstrual
bleeding may be heavier or lighter, earlier or later after taking Next Choice®.

If your period is more than a week late, pregnancy should be considered.

For future reference, please do not take both pills within 30 minutes of each other. After the first one is taken, the second one should be taken 12 hours later.

Good Luck,