A few years ago when I was about 14 or 15 yrs old, I was a small A cup; my mother had a pill that she took called Breast Assure

By August 4, 2008 - 12:53am

Well i took some, a little too much,my breast has gotten smaller since than now i barely have any breast .i weigh 138 5'6'' ,ive had taken herbal pills such as fenugreek and saw palmetto for few months now seems like nothing is working even massages.search online is herbal pills really work for breast enlargement im confuse some say it doesn't some say it does.i have very low self esteem because of my greed when i was younger,well now im soo desperate that i might choose to have silicone implants .Now i know that only 18 yr olds can take herbal pills etc..

please help,appreciate it!

As Tina said, breast size changes a lot over the course of someone's life, even during the month, depending where you are in your cycle.

Have you lost weight recently, or taken up exercise?

Fenugreek is really only helpful for nursing mothers who need their milk supply increased. If you are not nursing, your milk supply is not going to be increased, thus nor will breast size.

Also, not all herbal supplements are safe. And they may interfere with any medications you are taking so I would talk to your doctor first, and also mention your decrease in size.

And please remember that even though looking good on the outside can sometimes help us feel good on the inside, it doesn't cure problems with self-esteem. Even though pop culture would have us believe otherwise, having big breasts won't make you happy.

Thanks for your question and I hope your doctor can give you some answers and help you out further with any supplements you are considering.

Hi Mia1108,

Thanks for writing. Have you checked with your doctor to determine whether the issues with your breasts can be attributed to the product you're referring to? Sometimes, breasts can change over time because of age, hormones, exercise, pregnancies and other issues. I would chat with your doctor about these types of herbal pills and their effectiveness.

With regard to self esteem and breast implants, you may want to read the following information:

Breast Implants Don’t Solve Underlying Self-esteem Issues

University of Florida Study: Breast Implants Lift Sex, Self-Esteem

Also, do you think what you describe as low self esteem may be attributed to something other than the size of your breasts? Thanks Mia1108.