Forgotten the last pill in the pack

Hi. I take chariva Birth control Pills of 21 days pack. This is the third month i am taking this pills pack. I take the pill every night after diner.But in this month I forgot to take the 21st active pill on 19th September(saturday). I realized it on the next day(Sunday, 20th September). So, I took the missed pill on sunday. Then I took normal 7 days break and started the new pack from yesterday(27th September). I between this gap I got my period normally on Friday(25th September). Is this allright? If not what should I do?

There is nothing to do, you made up your pill as you were supposed to and you got your bleeding and have started a new cycle - perfect! There is no risk of pregnancy.