Forgotten pill and unprotected sex

I need some informed help! I'm on a combined pill and I forgot to take the 2nd pill of the package by more then 12 hours but less then 24. When I realized (more a less 19 hours had passed since I should have taken the pill) i took the forgotten pill right away (2nd) and I took the 3rd pill in the right hour, so on the same day. In the interval in which I forgotten to take the pill I had unprotected sex. I am in risk of pregnancy? Should I take the next day pill?

While it's important to take your pill at about the same time every day, a lapse of 19 hours and then taking your next pill as instructed will protect you from pregnancy. 

It's highly unlikely that you are at risk for pregnancy. 

Thanks Susan!
I took the morning after pill just for precaution though.

Ok, Anon but you should really not have. 

That will upset your cycle even more and you may have irregular bleeding. If you do, you're fine, it's just due to the large dosage of hormones you have taken. 

Trust in your birth control!