Frequent urination?

So I don't know if I'm just overthinking here but I feel like I've been needing to pee more of than usual. I normal pee in the morning. Then go to work and then pee when I come back 2 or 3 times. But recently I've been needing to go at work and more often at home. I've not been drinking any more than I usually do. However I don't know if this is classed at frequent ruination as it's still only about six or seven times that I pee. But it's kits more than usual so that's why I'm worried. I'm concerned that this could maybe be a pregnancy symptoms although everything sexual that I have done has not been sex and the riskiest thing that probably happened is getting a wet patch of Precm on my underwear near my clit. I also got fingered but the finger was fully dry. 2 DAYS after this I actually got my period but now I'm starting to wonder if that was even my period! It seemed like a nor a and usual period though. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER!

You can scratch pregnancy right off your list! Nothing you did caused pregnancy (I think have helped you on that before) and a period after confirms you are not pregnant.

Peeing 6 times a day is pretty normal. When you go, do you empty your bladder? Are you in any kind of pain or discomfort? If not, I think your anxiety about pregnancy may be taking over a bit. See how the next week goes and if you feel you are peeing a lot more than usual, talk to your doctor.