Garcinia cambogia

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has done the garcinia cambogia and green coffee bean extract diet/cleanse? If you have does it really work and did you experience any side effects from it? Any pains? I'd really like to try it I see it everywhere I go on the internet and in magazines and just really am curious to find out! Thank you!

If you do this cleanse, expect some immediate weight loss that will likely return within a week. 

This "diet" is one of many that are being touted all over the internet (and probably with Dr. Oz's name connected to it or a bunch of doctors' names that can't be traced!) and have no real scientific merit. If you went on a water cleanse you'd lose weight too. 

This diet is touted as a "fat blocker" - it states that a fruit can actually stop fat cells from forming in the body. This is absolute rubbish. 

I hope women who have gone on this diet can give you their input -and make sure you are in good health if you try this. 

Someday, people will accept that a healthy diet and regular exercise are what keep people healthy and not these pills and fad diets. 

Thank you but I do exercise regularly, I play college basketball and eat fairly healthy as well. I was just looking for something to boost results. Thank you for your comment! :)

Diets Guide