General question

Thank u for replying to my previous questions. However i still hav some doubts regarding a recent sexual activity i indulged in. I had dry sex with my bf on aug 15 nd got my periods on 27th aug instead of 30th aug. Then i got my periods on 29th sept almost for 4 days both the times. I keep complaining of painful vaginal discharges since two months. Somewer on net i read a women can get regular periods throughout the term wen she is pregnant..is it possible? Nd is it a possibility in my case too??

If we have helped you on this before, please don't post the same question again so that we have more time to help others.

Some women do bleed in pregnancy but they don't have regular menstrual periods. Additionally you didn't have sex. There can be no other conclusion other than you are not pregnant. Please see your doctor for additional questions.