genical wards

For a couple weeks now I been puttin lime on my vigina where genical wards are ...I hardly seen the difference now ...I cant stan the pain anymore...what can I do..to get rid of them

Genital warts are as a result of the HPV virus which was sexually transmitted.

You need to see a doctor about this virus to prevent it from causing cervical cancer; certain strains can cause cancer and you may have been infected with more than one.

There are topical medications by prescription that can help. Lime juice may cause a wart to become dry but is not going to remove it. Prescription meds can remove them in a week or so. Do not engage in any kind of sexual activity until these are cleared up.

Genital Warts

Genital Warts Guide