Getting fingered and bleeding

By October 31, 2011 - 11:02am

I'm a 22 year old virgin. I have been super sexually active (I've done everything but have full intercourse). This past weekend, I was fooling around with a guy while drunk and I bled after he fingered me. I didn't realize it until I wok up yesterday, but there was some blood on my sheets and in my underwear when I woke up. All day yesterday I noticed there was still light blood every time I went to the bathroom and it's continuing today. Nothing heavy, just light blood. What could it be and should I see a doctor? I would like to think that it's nothing, but I never experienced something this "extreme" before. Usually, if anything happens, I'll have very very light spotting, but that has only happened once or twice before.

Also, I feel like my hymen has probably been broken already, but if not, is there a chance my vagina would look any different. I tried to examine myself with a hand mirror and I feel like I look a tad more stretched out than normal. Is that normal???

He wasn't going that hard. Just really deep

If you are still bleeding from this, you need to see your doctor. If not, you have probably healed and are ok.

Is it normal to continue bleeding for days after that? I thought I would just bleed at the moment it happened. Could it be possible it's a scratch?

HERWriter Guide (reply to hdee123)

Hi again

Yes, it could be some sort of injury, although you probably would have felt it at the time; how hard was he doing this?

Hi hdee123

It sounds like you may have had some bleeding due to your hymen being broken through sexual activity. The vagina can bounce back from giving birth to a ten pound baby so it's highly doubtful a finger can stretch it out in any way. It's likely your hymen is gone or partly gone.

Your period should come at it's normal time.

Also, it wouldn't be my period because I'm not due for another 2 weeks and I generally have a pretty good cycle