Q: 

Getting pregnant with dry intercourse and having both of your undergarments on?

Ok, so me and my boyfriend have been fooling around. We had dry intercourse, aka "dry humping" a couple of times. My period late, and i'm usually regular. i'm confused on how to keep up with my menstrual cycle, so a little help with that would be great. My last period was on July 17, and my period before that was on june 17, and before that, it was May 15. Our dry intercourse consisted of us both wearing undergarments, him boxers, and me panties with a panty liner. I tried to make sure that where his pernis hit, my liner was in the way. We did it a couple of days after my period ended, and he ejaculated on my panties. I went to go clean and wipe myself just to make sure. After that, I didn't notice any signs of pregnancy or anything. We did it again on August 10, but he didn't ejaculate, just precum. I was wearing lace underwear, and was aware that his precum might get through, so i made sure my liner was in the way of his penis touching me. His penis was mainly rubbing around my clitoris away, but you know we still had undergarments and my pantie liner on. I never knew that you actually had a chance of getting pregnant that way, or else we would've never done it. I figured I'd start around the 17th again, but now it's the 22nd. When I realized that there was a chance of pregnancy, I freaked out. And i still am! When I get nervous or paranoid like this, my appetite goes away, and my stomach goes in knots. So I haven't eaten much these past few days out of stress and whatnot. I've been using the restroom alot, but not cause of pee, but to poo. So I looked up things, and I know stress can delay your period. I've been getting this discharge, and just today, i noticed a small sign of blood with a darker colored discharge (not the kind i get when my period's ending). I was hoping that my period would start, but I need to check again. I've been crying like crazy over the stressful days of maybe being pregnant. I just turned 16 on August 11. I'm too scared of telling my mom, and i haven't taken a pregnancy test, and i have no way of getting one. I've also been cramping these past few days. And i am an overworrier and get paranoid easily. Am I just late because of all this stress?

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend dry humped three weeks ago and now 3 days before my period I am spotting, I'm on birth control and he didn't ejaculate, and we were both fully clothed is there any possibility that I am pregnant?

Hello Anon

There is zero risk. Your spotting may mean your period is coming pn a little early.

Hi Susan. I had the same situation. I'm a virgin and it's my first time to "fool around" but only dry humping (and believe me I'm already 22). My period is now two days late. The day before my supposed-to-be period, I had brown discharge and I thought I was one day early and to my surprise I'm not. I was wondering maybe bc he fingered me? I've been paranoid for like a couple of days now and I'm now stressed and I have lost my appetite. I've been having loose tool and mild cramps. I'm in my last year of college and I couldn't afford to have a baby at this age. Help please.

Even if there was precum?

Hello again

Pre-ejaculate cannot penetrate clothing. Even if it could, pre-ejaculate does not contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if a man ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time. A woman would also have to be ovulating and engage in unprotected intercourse with ejaculation.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. She would also have to be ovulating. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

Anonymous

me and my boyfriend dry humped, we were both fully clothed and he was wearing jeans. i'm really scared that i'm pregnant now and i'm not sure how to tell if i am. i feel like i haven't had my period in a while but i'm not sure. I'm not sure if i'm just over exaggerating but i feel like i'm having sharp pains in my stomach and back. please help me

Hello Anon

You can't get pregnant from making out with clothes in, even if your boyfriend ejaculated in his pants. A woman needs to have unprotected sex and be ovulating to get pregnant.

We cannot say what your symptoms are - possibly PMS. Call your doctor if you have further concerns.

Anonymous

I had dry humping he was naked I was in panties
I was suppose to get periods on 14th bt I got it on 16 th for 4 days
I have burning sensation in breast right one
And have constipation
Am I preganant

You are not pregnant if you had your period after sex. The fact that is was a couple days late is not significant.

Hi pls help! My boyfriend and I dry humped a week or two ago and we were both fully clothed. Now I'm 7 days away from period and my breast feel heavy, the veins in them are pronounced, I can't tell if my nipple is darkening and I have to pee a lot. I am really scared. I do not know if it's bc I'm panicking or could be pregnant. Pls help!