Gluten, Lactose and Casein Free Over the Counter Drugs

By April 20, 2012 - 11:54am

Do you know of any OTC pain relievers and cold medicine that does NOT contain gluten, lactose, dairy or casein? I am really struggling with finding any. I've spoke with numerous pharmacists and have had no luck getting a straight answer. Thanks!

Hi Gretchen,

Try going to Whole Foods or fully natural and homeopathic stores that sell these all-natural supplements.

I use Vegan supplements that eliminate a lot of these additives. I get them at Whole Foods. You'll pay a little more but it'll be worth it. If they do not supply them, they're pretty helpful in recommending a store that does.

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide