Good ophthalmologist in Phoenix area?

Hello there! Does anyone know of a good ophthalmologist in the Phoenix, AZ area? My endocrinologist suggested I get a full eye exam but I'm not familiar with any eye docs. Thanks!!

Ask the endocrinologist who suggested the eye exam if he has any good recommendations on ophthalmologists in the area. If it's something that they've had to suggest often enough, chances are they'll have at least one or two places that you can check out. It can't hurt to give it a shot!

Hi there. I have came across this site AZ Doctors and maybe you can find one near your area. Good luck.

Hi Nancy Drew Fan, Don't know of one myself, but will ask around.

Eyes & Vision

Eyes & Vision Guide