Q: 

Got a Sex Question You Need Answered? "Ask Me Anything", Says Dr. Marty Klein

By EmpowHER May 23, 2008 - 12:34pm

Dr. Marty Klein, a well-known marriage counselor and sex therapist is tackling your toughest sex questions. Submit your question here (anonymously if you prefer) and he could respond to you on his next show.

Visit Dr. Klein's web site:
http://www.SexEd.org

Get Dr. Klein's books:
http://www.SexEd.org/books.html

Anonymous

I was up 2 hours last night in the bathroom with intense burning stomach and nausea, and my gosh it was awful! I've had it before, but not often. When I "mess with myself" I tend to flex my stomach and push on my urethra/abdominal area to increase...well you get it. Now, could that strain cause intense stomach burning? I wouldn't think to ask except that it's happened before.

Hello Anon

Dr Klein no longer takes questions on this thread (it's years old) but this is a medical issue you need to discuss with your doctor.

Anonymous

Heya Doc,
For over the past nine years of being with my boyfriend, he really has gotten obsessed with his fetish to the point I lose all sexual desire when he brings it up. It's always been weird for me to engage with it and I have done so to make him happy in the past....but now it just flat out disgusts me. Tonight, even when he tried to do things for me I just could not get into it. What should I do? I feel awful.

Hello Anon

Dr. Klein is no longer taking questions on this thread. Feel free to use the links above to contact him and never do anything with a man you're not comfortable with.

Anonymous

Hi! I am currently on pills for missing my periods. And I am having it these days. Today me and my guy were making love without any protection and although he did not ejaculate inside, he might have precummed because he was in for around 15-20 seconds. I want to know if I will get pregnant. What is the probability of getting pregnant.

Hello!

When I penetrate the vagina of mine, I tend to hit something whenever I go deep. What is that? The opening to the uterus? It feels painfully pleasurable and I worry if hitting it too often could be a bad thing.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Can petroleum jelly be used as lube if I am a male and just masturbating? I've heard about petroleum jelly causing yeast infections but am not sure if that would apply to my situation.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Petroleum jelly as a lubricant, for women, has been linked to developing yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis, which has been linked to pelvic inflammatory disease.

As a male, using it as a lubrication during masturbation, should be okay.

Be aware, petroleum-based products will break down latex and polyurethane, so they will affect the majority of mass produced condoms. The breakdown can happen so quickly that a condom may break within a few minutes of coming in contact with petroleum jelly.

Regards,

Anonymous

My boyfriend made himself cum yesterday morning. He made sure to clean himself of real good, and even peed throughout the day. The morning after we decided to have sex for the first time. So he put the condom on and put it inside me. It hurt so bad we had to stop. So we decided to try without the condom, but he had precum. He didn't put himself fully inside me, just around the outer before we both decided not to. The morning after attempting sex, my boobs were sore. Is there anyway I could be pregnant? My period is due in 4 days.

Hello Anon

It sounds like you have PMS so should get your period soon.
You had unprotected sex, even if it was just for a few seconds - you need to use a condom every time. Not using a condom will not make sex easier - often times lubrication will. You engaged in sexual behavior at a safer time in the month, it's highly unlikely you'll get pregnant.

You may also not be ready for sex - take your time.