Grinding and pushing naked

By Anonymous December 21, 2011 - 1:07pm

My boyfriend and I didn't have sex at all. We were fooling around and what not, and we got fully naked and had oral sex. We then felt like we wanted to go on farther and we did. I was on top of him and he and I were rubbing/pushing/grinding without any clothes. He never got inside of me, because he was too big, but he did try. It just didn't work. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? He never ejaculated during or after, he also said he doesn't think he pre-came. Is there a chance I'm pregnant?

Thank you Susan, I'm going to take a test to be safe.

If you had read any of our information, you will know that while your risk is very low, the risk is there nonetheless, due to the risk of pre-ejaculate. Some men are focused on sex at the time and don't realize they have it. Pre-ejaculate is very common, especially the longer foreplay goes on.

You are having genital to genital contact already so since you are likely going to have sex very soon, make sure you use a condom at all times - just to be safe.