By Anonymous April 22, 2016 - 12:24pm

i have been married for 2 yrs.trying to conceive but everytime we became unsucessfull.after doing lots of test we found that i have high prolactin level range(127).doctors suggest me to take cobergal for 2 months.i m very tensed.will i be able to conceive?plz suggest me what should i do now?

Thank you for your post and I am sorry that pregnancy is eluding you - for now.

It's good that your testing has shown something is wrong so that you can work with your doctors to make it right.

I don't know what cobergal is, I've never heard of it and a search came up with nothing. If this is a medication to help with fertility then keep working with your doctor and keep trying.

Try to not stress. I know infertility can be a very stressful thing but studies have shown that the less stress you have, the more likely you will be able to conceive. Yoga, meditation and acupuncture can help.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/infertility-fertility

Please stay in touch with us!

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide