ask: had a fracture radial head after fall while running of hard surface ,age 44 perimenopausal ,dr said bone looked thin on X ray

just want to know what should be best for me i am very active do regular exercise eat healthy no drinks or smoking

I am sorry that you had a fall and fracture. I am not sure from your post if you had a question. If you have a question, you can respond to this post or rather you can repost a new question so we can better assist you.

Osteopenia Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :