Had intercourse on the last day of my period, condom broke and he ejaculated a little inside me. Took plan b pill after 4 hours. Will this pill work for me?

It was the last day of my period and my boyfriend ejaculated a little inside me and pulled out immediately once he found out it broke. A couple hours after the incident, we ran to the drugstore and got some plan b pills. The intercourse happened at 3pm and I took the two pills in the box at around 6pm on the same day - So it's safe to say I took the pills within the most effective 12 hour time frame. My periods usually last about 6-7 days, so my cycle is about 28-30 days which is the average cycle for most women. My question is, how effective is this pill in my situation?

In your situation, the emergency contraception is 90-95% effective so your risk is very low. Please read the side effects so you know what to expect, including bleeding within 7 days or a delayed period.