Had PROTECTED sex with NO ejaculation, possibility of pregnancy?

Hi,

My current boyfriend and I had sex last month twice. The first time occured on the very last day of my period and we used a condom. He didn't finish so we took the condom off and I finished him orally. The second time occured about a week after my period had ended and again we used a condom. This time the sex only lasted about 2 minutes and he did NOT finish. I had to finish him off orally again.

I'm due for my period any day now and have not had any of my usual symptoms of PMS so I am kind of worrying it could be pregnancy. Is it possible to become pregnant from my situation? Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to EmpowHER with your question!

From what you have said, neither scenarios could lead to pregnancy and both times condoms were used and there was no ejaculation.

Since your period is due any day now, wait and see what happens. Not al women get PMS every month - you may have been a lucky one this week.

If you don't get your period in the next few days take a pregnancy test but I suspect your people will be along.