Had sex on 6th day of periods

Hello Doctor,
Me and my girlfriend had sex on her 6th day of her periods, but i din inserted nor ejaculated inside her but was rubbing my penis over her vagina, i noticed i had pre-cm so i stopped doing. We had doubt so she taken Ipill with half an hour. After few days she started bleeding for 3 to 4 days. My actual question is, will she be pregnant ? and does withdrawal bleeding means she is not pregnant ... These things are making me confuse doctor please help.

You should be wearing a condom when engaging in this kind of activity. Emergency contraception is not something a woman should be taking "just in case" - it's a serious dose of hormones.

Since she took it, her risk is very low, about 5% or less and since there was no ejaculation inside her vagina, the risk is very low. Her bleeding after ward was a side effect that may or may not mean it worked - there are different opinions on that.

Use of a condom eliminates all risk.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills