Had a sex during my last Period..

I Had a sex during my last period and at the morning feel like vomiting and get dizzy so i thought that o got pregnant.. i took an I Pill and after somedays blood with a fluid started to come out frequently.. Does this is a sign of Preganancy.

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
A common side effect of emergency contraception is bleeding a few days later. This is not due to pregnancy and you will not become pregnant since you took the pill.
It is not possible to have pregnancy symptoms that soon after having intercourse. So the vomiting and dizziness most definitely not due to pregnancy.
Other side effects of the drug can include: nausea, tender breasts, and cramping.