Had sex July 5 around 4:30pm ND took postinor2 the next day by 9:45am and took the second pill by 9:45pm. The sex happened a day to when my menses suppose to start but today is making it the third day I haven't seen my menses. Hope I'm not pregnant?

Thank you for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question

If you had sex when your period was due there was likely no need to take any kind of emergency contraception.

The medication may have interfered with your cycle, hence the delay in your period. Pregnancy is highly unlikely but you won't be able to test until a couple of weeks from now. Your risk is extremely low.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills