had tubes clamped in 1992 can i become pregnant

I'm almost 49 had my 2 ND child when I was 25 due to the major high risk pregnancy I was having the Dr only clamped my tubes is it possible I can become pregnant? Dr told me it was 50-50 that I could become pregnant before procedure was done last month I had a scare was 3 weeks late but my cycle had changed in in a relationship even though I'm almost 49 I'm wanting a child with him what are my chances of becoming pregnant after 24 years

Hello and thank you for choosing EmpowHer,
First of all, pregnancy at age 49, even without any previous surgeries, is a big risk. You will need to not only make sure your fallopian tubes can support a natural pregnancy, but also make sure your hormones and the condition of you uterus are able to support it as well.
If your fallopian tubes are still well clamped you run the risk of getting an ectopic pregnancy when trying to get pregnant. An ectopic pregnancy occurs when the fetus starts to grow in the fallopian tubes because the fertilized egg could not travel to the uterus. This is very, very dangerous.
So if you do want to become pregnant you need to see your doctor and make sure your body can support it first.