Had tubes tied 5 years ago had sex with my boyfriend I n my cycle had my cycle for a day come back left never come back a week later been having brownish discharge then it looks yellowish brown been have system of being pregnant.. what can this be

Had tubes tied 5 years ago had sex with my boyfriend about a week ago on my cycle. Had my cycle for one more day it left didn'tcome back down ..a week later having yellowish brown discharge & have system s of being pregnant

A pregnancy test will let you know if you're pregnant.

It sounds like your menstrual cycle is off - yellowish brown discharge could also be a sign of infection. If this does not clear up soon, I think a doctor's visit should be in order.